Friday 9 March 2012

[Outsource:60327] Post your resume to numerous websites-easy and convenient

Post your resume to numerous websites—easy and convenient

 

I’m Jeff Altman, The Big Game Hunter*. I help organizations achieve their objectives by hunting down leaders and their staff. To do that, I have to blend an individual’s needs, wants and desires and mesh them with those of my institutional client.

 

I know that I can only concretely help a finite number of people find work with my clients. Skills don’t blend. The salary isn’t right. There are many reasons.

 

Yet I want to help as many people as I can.

 

You can post your resume at many websites by going to www.jeffaltman.com Once you’re there, if you scroll to the bottom right, you’ll see a variety of links that will take you to searches on Careerbuilder.

 

If you click the tab “Helpful Links” on the top, you’ll be brought to a page with 40+ sites where you can post your resume including Indeed.

 

Major sites.

Niche sites.

Sites in the US, Asia, Europe and Australia

Sites where you can get competitive intelligence about different companies

If you want to be a consultant, sites where you incorporate your business

Sites where you can have your resume re-written

 

A lot of info is at your fingertips.

 

I hope it helps you with your job search

 

*TM, The Big Game Hunter, Inc., 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment