Thursday 26 April 2012

[Outsource:61411] Free Articles, Audios and Videos About Job Hunting

Free Articles, Audios and Videos about Job Hunting

 

For many of you, these are tough times. You’re out of work, having trouble getting interviews and when you get them you aren’t getting hired.

 

Come to www.JeffAltman.com and there is a lot there to help you.

 

Places to post your resume.

A complimentary subscription to my job search ezine, “No B.S. Job Search Advice Ezine”

The opportunity to connect with me on LinkedIn and use my contacts for networking (I don’t connect with recruiters)

Lots of free articles I have written, videos and podcasts that may help you fix what you may be doing wrong that can be standing between you and getting hired.

Search Jobs I am Recruiting for

Recommendations of Other Sites

Access to search tools like Job Search Universe and Indeed to find job leads

Easy to use Careerbuilder links

Numerous places to post your resume

 

 

Again, go to www.JeffAltman.com.

 

 

Best wishes,

 

Jeff  Altman

The Big Game Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment